Home Safety Tip
Today we like to re-enforce a home safety tip. Previously we talked about the topic of shower screens are they really safe? Recently another incident of shattering shower screen occurred. On Facebook platform another home user’s shower screen has shattered into pieces. We are glad that nobody was hurt in this incident. Question still remains how safe are this shower screen. From the images being shared its apparent that the two recent incidents that are shared on Facebook do not have the safety film pasted onto the shower screen.
Could it be shattering due to poor installation or workmanship? Regardless of the case home owners should always place safety as the top priority. We do encourage everyone to check their glass panels at home, best would be to ensure they have a piece of safety film attached to them. These could be the key point to ensuring family safety at your home.
Even if you are a landlord renting out your property to your tenants, it would be wise to ensure their safety as you wouldn’t want any bad words to go out about your property and get negative reviews or even being blacklisted.